Ten Top Food & Drink Gifts for around $100.
If you have foodies, craft beer lovers, wine aficionados, or amateur chefs on your holiday gift list, here are ten tasty ideas to fill their hearts and stomachs with joy. For a fabulous catalog of all things food & drink, (with an emphasis on mouthwatering cheeses, cured meats, craft beers, fine wine, & spirits), checkout all the gift ideas. Here are a sampling of some favorites for $100 (more or less) and some with Free Shipping included, some without. It is 2021. Nothing is for sure.
1) Gourmet Gift Baskets- Everyone loves a good gift basket filled with their favorite goodies. For example, consider The Artisan Meat and Cheese Platter. This beautiful basket is brimming with a carefully selected assortment of gourmet meats, artisan cheeses, crackers, and antipasto items. From smoked spicy pepperoni to summer sausage, to creamy cheese, to artichoke bruschetta, and gourmet preserves, this is the perfect host or hostess gift for any occasion. Arrives nestled in a wood crate tray! $99.99 + shipping SHOP NOW >
2) Food Club Gift Boxes. What’s better than getting a box jammed packed with your favorite eats? Getting a new box of tasty treats delivered to your door very month! There are a wide variety of Artisan Cheese Clubs and Cured Meat Clubs that hand-select a delicious assortment of edibles and combine them in affordable gift boxes. One delicious option is the Carnivore Club Classic Box. Carnivore Club, presents legendary charcuterie from top artisans across the country. Their Classic Box is loaded with 4-6 handcrafted cured meats like; Italian salamis, Spanish Jamon, American Bacon, and more. The Carnivore Club is a subscription service that delivers new flavorful offerings to your door. $44.99 + $9.99 shipping. SHOP NOW >
3) Cheese Platter Gifts- Whether you are having a romantic picnic or munching out while watching your favorite sporting event, cheese is one of America’s favorite foods. For a great variety of cheeses, you can’t miss giving the Italian Cheese Board Gift from igourmet. This board, includes Pecorino Toscano: This young sheep's milk cheese has a smooth, semi-soft texture and a flavor that hints of the wildflowers and herbs of the Tuscan countryside. (7.5 oz) Mountain Gorgonzola: From Italy's Lombardy region. A sharp and tangy cheese, it has a white interior laced with streaks of blue. This is an attractive table cheese and a savory ingredient in your favorite salad. (7.5 oz) Provolone Piccante: The piccante (sharp) version of this classic Italian cheese, is more complex and great on sandwiches or chunked. (7.5 oz) Grana adano Stravecchio Oro del Tempo: This superior product, aged for 22 months, is a world-class hard cheese. (7.5 oz) igourmet Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese. Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9"x11") All for just $119 includes Free Shipping SHOP NOW >
4) Craft Beer Club Gift Box. A gift of a cold sudsy brew will warm the heart of any beer lover on your holiday list. One of our favorite Gift Boxes, comes from The Original Craft Beer Club. We chose The Craft Beer Club for gifts because of the quality of the beers plus, they include up to 3 Bonus Gifts with your purchase! The Craft Beer Club searches out exceptional craft beers from around the country and then delivers the monthly beer club selections direct to your gift recipient's door. You can choose an ongoing beer club membership, a one-time shipment, or send monthly, every-other-month, or even quarterly shipments. Each gift box includes: Two different Breweries - Four different Styles Three Bottles of each - Delivered to their door - $44.75 per shipment - Free Shipping SHOP NOW >
5) Wine Club Gift Boxes. Fine wine is always a gift people love to open. Give a gift of The Gold Wine Club and your gift recipient will get a pair of hand-selected medal-winning wines from one of the most popular wine-of-the-month clubs. With a 28+ year track record for quality, The Gold Medal Wine Club only features top-rated wines from California boutique wineries that have been featured in national wine publications & major nation-wide wine competitions. You can give a one-time gift, or keep the good times coming with monthly, every-other-month or even quarterly shipments. Choose 1-12 shipments. Each delivery includes 2 different wines from that month’s featured winery, plus very informative 8-page Wine Press newsletter with the story behind the winery, wine tasting notes, recipes & more. Each Bottles is wrapped in organza Gift Bags & and along with your personalized gift card. An artisan commissioned gift box is available to complete the gift as well. 2 Bottles $42.95 + shipping SHOP NOW>
6) Gift of Quality Whiskey Spirits. If you know someone who likes quality sipping whiskey, rare tequilas, fine gin or other premium spirits, then a gift membership to a Spirit of the Month Club is sure to be a big hit. With the Mash and Grape Spirit Club you can choose from six different themed boxes (Bourbon, Whiskey, Scotch, Gin, Tequila & Rum). Each shipment includes curated bottles from big names & independent distilleries with one bottle arriving each month. Mash & Grapes network of retailers across the country helps them fulfill sales to over 40 states in the US. Their partnerships with distilleries & distributors, gives them the capability to bring offer exclusive products not found in stores. Choose, 3, 6, 12 month, or ongoing subscriptions.1 full-size 750 ml bottle of small-batch, hard-to-find Spirits each month.
7) Chocolate Covered Strawberries. A gift of fresh strawberries dipped in creamy, rich chocolate is sure to put a big smile on any chocolate lovers face. The quality of dipped strawberries is far above the rest. Give a box stuffed with a classic assortment of luscious, ripe strawberries that are hand-dipped in gourmet milk and dark Belgian chocolates. Each treat is elegantly embellished with ribbons of silken chocolate confection. Choose a 6 or 12 piece box. $29.99 or $39.99. SHOP NOW >
8) Beautiful Food and Beverage Books. If you have some amateur chefs, or folks passionate about entertaining on your list, Charcuterieclubs.com has a great curated list of food and wine books sure to please. An example is: The Food & Wine Guide to Perfect Pairings: 150+ Delicious Recipes Matched with the World's Most Popular Wines Hardcover – by The Editors of Food & Wine. This guide to perfect pairings is the essential, must-have cookbook for wine lovers. With chapters arranged by the most popular wine types, this collection of outstanding recipes solves the What Do I Serve with This Wine? conundrum. You’ll find 15+ perfect dishes for each varietal—from Champagne and Chardonnay to Rosé and Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy Ina Garten’s Crusty Baked Shells and Cauliflower with your Pinot Noir or Francis Ford Coppola’s Pizza Vesuvio with the Works with a nice bottle of Cabernet. This book guides you through choosing the ideal food pairing for any occasion as well as providing the key characteristics of varietals and the principles behind pairing them. With Food & Wine: Perfect Pairings, you’ll be as confident in your dish and drink couplings as the world’s greatest sommelier. Available through Amazon the hardcover is $24.09 SHOP NOW> View All of are favorite Charcuterie Books>
9) Boards and Platters. Nothing is more versatile and useful than a quality cheese board, or serving platter. Charcuterieclubs.com has located some amazing boards and platters perfect for gift giving. Many can be personalized. Here's an example: Made by the craftsmen at Sugar Tree , and sold on Esty, these personalized cheese boards, are made from multiple strips of premium wood that are edge glued and sanded for lasting strength and beauty. Wood choices include White Oak. Hickory, Hard Maple & Mahogany. They measure 6” x 15" in size and are more than 3/4" thick. Add a personalized engraving & your gift will be a treasured keepsake. $45.11 per board SHOP NOW > View all of our favorite Charcuterie Board options >
10) Corporate Gifts. Need gifts for your top employees, valued vendors, or important clients? CharcuterieClubs.com can help you select tasteful charcuterie themed gifts for 20 or more associates on your gift list. Whether you are interested in Charcuterie Boards, Gourmet Cheese Gifts, Fine Wines, Craft Beers or more, CharcuterieClubs.com can help you get great volume discounts to fit your budget. Take a Read >
When searching for Cheese to pair with wines online, look no further than Shop Top 10 Best Cheese Clubs >
Looking for the Best Charcutier Meat & Cheese Clubs CLICK HERE >
For CheeseMongers - Check out Murrays' Website >
We offer the best collection & selections Charcuterie Cured Meat, Gourmet Cheese, Charcuterie Boards & Platters, Accompaniments, Fine Wine, Craft Beer & Liquor & Spirits.